What To Write In A Get Well Card
Writing thoughtful get well wishes and adding inspiring get well soon quotes to your greeting card is the best way to show someone you are thinking of them during a tough time. Remember that personalization is key and a heartfelt get well soon message can do so much more than any other gift. Thinking of you cards are a great way to keep in touch with long-distance friends and family. Use them as encouragement cards during difficult times, or use them to say Im missing you to those you havent spoken to in awhile.
Speedy Recovery Prayer Message
11. You have to know that every day you are in my prayers, I imagine that your recovery will seem eternal but thats because you are home alone, do not worry I will come to visit you, have some courage.
12. We know you will overcome this sickness. There is nothing we ever wanted right now, but your healing and fast recovery. Get better soon!
13. All prayers have been made and all steps have been taken but I believe God will soon visit you and perfect your speedy recovery.
14. Recovery is a process. It is hard work but youre not alone. Not a day goes by that you arent thought of and wished well. Get well soon! Wishing you speedy recovery.
15. A bowl of warmth, a soft face, a new day. Some get-well thoughts sent your way. Feel better soon.
16. You dont look great when you are ill. So get well in a hurry so that you look attractive again! Wishing you a speedy recovery!
17. Make sure that you dont play with the medicines and follow what the doctors tell you! I wish you a complete and speedy recovery!
18. Hope day by day goes quickly and youre up on your feet soon.
19. I know that there is no fun in being in the hospital. I wish that you are kicked out of there quickly! Get well soon!
20. Each day, I ask God to grant you strength and I pray you will soon get over this sickness. Just keep in mind that you are not alone, but surrounded by people who care about you. I will keep praying for your quick and full recovery. Get well soon!
Prayers For Healing Sickness
It can be difficult to know what to say or how to pray when were in pain or feeling discouraged. Here are a few prayers you can keep with you and whisper in your heart to gain victory over illness in Jesus name.
11. Heavenly Father, thank you for your love and faithfulness towards me. Thank you for loving me despite all I have done. I claim your promises today that if I humble myself, pray and seek your face, you will hear from heaven and heal us. Father, I need a healing touch from you today. The pain is unbearable, and I am exhausted. I cannot do this by myself. I need you, Lord. Please deliver me. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.
12. Father, in the name of Jesus, I turn my body over to you. Lord, you know the situation better than I do, even better than the doctors do. Strengthen my faith even when the doctors arent optimistic. I believe that you have the final say. I claim the healing and restoration that is promised to your children, in Jesus name, Amen.
13. Oh Lord, my God, you are worthy to be praised. You are my strength in weakness you are my rock, fortress, and deliverer. I need you now, Lord, to touch my aching body. I am having trouble going about my day because of this disease. I pray for your forgiveness and direction as I continue on. I believe that even now, you are preserving my soul. Thank you for your love and mercy that never fails, in Jesus name, Amen.
Recommended Reading: Can Barrett’s Esophagus Heal
Bible Verses For The Sick
So do not fear, for I am with you do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you I will uphold you with my righteous right hand Isaiah 41:10
But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the LORD Jeremiah 30:17
You restored me to health and let me live. Surely it was for my benefit that I suffered such anguish. In your love you kept me from the pit of destruction you have put all my sins behind your back Isaiah 38:16-17
Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security Jeremiah 33:6
Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well 3 John 1:2
Best Quick Recovery Messages For Sick Person In Hospital
People do not need to be sick before they are loved yet when sickness comes, the best thing we can do is to be around our loved ones and let them know how important they are to us.
The comfort, love, hug, messages and thoughts of love given to sick people during their bouts with sickness have a lasting imprint in their lives. DO NOT deny them.
Someone out there wants it, someone needs it. Do not hesitate. Do not wait anymore. Send the message of love NOW.
Recommended Reading: Bible Verses On Health And Healing
Express Your Love In Get Well Messages
If you are close to the card recipient, write a get well saying that expresses your love and gratefulness. Add an anecdote or inside joke that the two of you share to ensure you will bring a smile to their face. Its also easier to write a funny get well wish and add humor to the greeting card if you and the recipient are close.
What If I Dont Know What To Write
Unless youre a professional writerwhich most of us arentit can be tough to know just what to say to someone whos feeling down or very ill. Start by thinking about two things: how you imagine that person is feeling both physically and emotionally, and what your relationship with them is like.
Got it? Now you can follow some good common sense steps.
Write a Get Well message thats brief. If somebodys not feeling well, they might not be up to long stories . Now you know this person better than we do, so use your judgement. But they might appreciate something short and sweet like:
- Im thinking of you this very minute. Hope you can feel itand feel better soon.
- Im sorry youre sick. Call me when youre up for it, Id love to hear your voice.
- Take time to take care of yourself. Hope you bounce back soon!
- When I heard you were sick, it made me feel a little worse, too. Hoping you feel better quickly.
- Wishing you good healthand sending you good vibes. Feel better soon!
Say Get Well in a personal way. Say something that could only come from you. Whats your relationship with that person? Is there something you know will make them smile?
- Hey big brotherdid you finally get sick from teasing me? Or did karma finally find you? Hope you know I love you .
- Sorry to hear youre sick. Hope to see you out walking our block again soon.
- Miss you, friend! Book club isnt the same without you. Hope youre up and around soon.
You May Like: How To Heal Diaper Rash
Write A Few Get Well Wishes
Start your card off with well-wishes that are specific to what the recipient is going through. Adding statements that instill hope and optimism will be a fundamental part of helping someone heal. Dont dwell on the negatives, make sure that your wishes stay positive, upbeat and have the power to inspire.
Religious Get Well Soon Messages
I pray that all your wishes get granted and you live a healthy life ahead. Get well soon.
May the Almighty surround you with His uncountable blessings in this tough time of yours. Dont be disheartened, and keep faith in Him. Everything will be okay soon.
Have faith in Gods omnipotence and take care of your health! Sending you sincere prayers!
Everything happens the way God has planned so dont feel pressed or upset! God will recover you soon, dont worry much! Keep your faith strong!
God always tests his favorites, keep that in mind! Be brave, be strong! May God bless you with safe and sound health real soon.
I wish that the Almighty bestows all his blessings upon you so that you get cured faster. Get well soon.
With the love of the Almighty and your loved ones, no harm will be caused to you. Get well soon, dear.
I went to temple/mosque/church to pray for your wellbeing. Get well soon.
I pray that the Almighty bestows all his blessings upon you so that you heal quickly and achieve all your life goals. Get well soon.
May God envelop you with great well-being and quality so youll be in a good place again! Get well soon, dear!
May Gods boundless love surround you as you battle your illness every day! Praying for your fast recovery and robustness!
May Allah grant you peace and comfort in your sickness. Wishing you quick healing!
This sickness is only a test of God, and it will soon be over. Keep believing in Him and get better soon!
Read More: Religious Get Well Wishes
You May Like: Images Of Prayers For Healing
Resources Related To Get Well Wishes
Expressing your sympathy and letting a loved one know that they can count on you during a time of healing is a great way to show you care. We have you covered on what to write in a sympathy card as well as thoughtful sympathy quotes for you to use. You can also acknowledge the pain this person is going through by adding a few heartfelt condolence messages to your card.
A well-written message serves as a thoughtful gesture that can make a difference for someone going through difficult times. While you are crafting your get well messages, keep our guidelines in mind and remember that the best wishes are the ones that come from the heart.
Get Well Messages For A Serious Illness Or Injury
- Im sorry to hear the news about your diagnosis. I wish you well as you begin treatment.
- Youre the bravest person I know. Youre going to come out of this stronger than ever.
- You are not alone. We will be here for you every step of the way.
- Your strength inspires me. Youre in my thoughts during this difficult time.
- Thinking of you as you begin treatment. Feel better soon.
Also Check: Stone For Good Health And Healing
Religious Get Well Wishes
Faith can be an amazing force for healing. Choose a card design that resonates with you, then add a message according to your faith or belief system to inspire your recipient.
May God give you all the strength you need recover soon.
Keeping you in my prayers as you convalesce.
I hope each day finds you stronger than the last. You are in my prayers.
“The God of love and peace shall be with you.” II Corinthians 13:11
“His compassions, they fail not. They are new every morning great is thy faithfulness.” Lamentations 3:2223
What To Say When Someone Is Terminally Ill
When someone is terminally ill, the circumstances are more grave. However, the tone and intent of your message shouldnt change. You should still offer warmth, encouragement, and support, no matter how much time they may have left. Its your choice on how you want to impact their time here so make it enjoyable.
Below you will find some ideas for what to say in a few different scenarios. You can also bring or send a gift that will cheer them up and provide comfort. Of course, let these suggestions serve as a guide. You know the person youre talking to better than we do. And, naturally, you dont want to say anything to upset them or their other family members. Similarly, here are some examples if youre struggling to write a sympathy message or dont know whats appropriate.
You May Like: How To Heal From Codependency
Healing Prayer Message For A Sick Friend In Hospital
No one loves to see their friend fall sick. Life can become boring all of a sudden. You cant gist for a long hour with him/her and much worse is that you become unhappy seeing your friend in such an unpleasant situation. And you are willing to do whatever you need to do to make him/her get better.
One of the things you can do is to pray for the person and even go as far as sending prayer messages to him/her. Here are some prayer messages for a sick friend that you can use.
43. Seeing you on your sickbed breaks my heart. May God grant you good health today and the years to come. I wish you a full and speedy recovery from your illness.
44. Doctors try their best, but God heals. My prayer is that God will heal you miraculously from this sickness. Wishing you a speedy recovery, my dear friend.
45. Im eager to see you well again. I pray to God to grant you sound health so you can get back on your feet soon.
46. We know you will overcome this sickness. There is nothing we ever wanted right now, but your healing and fast recovery. Wishing you a quick recovery!
47. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. Youre not alone, and I hope to see you healthy soon. May God heal you soon and make you feel better to enjoy your life!
48. I understand what it means to be in an unhealthy state. May God grant you quick recovery and renew your strength. Get well soon my dear friend.
Meaningful Get Well Messages
- May you be blessed with good health and a quick recovery.
- I’m hoping you get better soon so you can be back where you belong. I miss you more than you know.
- Sending get-well sunshine your way because you always brighten my days.
- You’re one of the strongest people I know, and I have no doubt you’ll overcome this.
- I will be here to care for you and nurse you back to health as long as you need it. I love you.
- You are not alone. I’m here for you every step of the way.
- You’re in all of our thoughts and prayers as you continue to heal.
- I’ve always admired your courage and ability to handle anything life throws your way. I know you’ll get through this, too.
- I hope you feel all the love surrounding you right now. We can’t wait to see you smiling again.
- Gift yourself patience and time while you work to recover. I hope each day brings more comfort and strength.
Read Also: Institute For Health And Healing
Here Are Some Ideas For What To Say To A Sick Toddler:
- Youre being so brave! Youve practically grown into a big kid overnight! Im sure your mom and dad are so proud of you. I hope you feel better soon!
- Did you know that even superheroes dont feel well sometimes? And do you know what they do to feel better? They get lots of sleep and eat lots of healthy superfoods to feel better. I love you, my superhero!
- When Im feeling scared, I think back to the last thing that scared me and how I overcame it. Youre so strong, youll get through this, too! Love you, little one!
Get Well Soon Messages For Sick Friend
Have a speedy recovery!
You are in my thoughts and prayers during your time of recovery.
Dear friend, I want you to know that you are present in our prayers. We hope you can recover soon so you can be with us again.
My prayer is that God will heal you miraculously from your illness so that we can have good times to share. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Take this token from me, a basket full of love and happiness from someone so special to you. Dear, I wish you a fast healing from your illness and sound health for the remaining years to come. Please, get well soon!
May the path to healing be short and straight. Sending you all my positive vibes to get well soon, dude!
Are you in the hospital? Ill pray for the doctors and nurses because they wont know what hit them!
I wrote a prescription for you: Take two doses of fresh air and sunshine daily, followed by nights of good, restful sleep. Call me in the morning for encouragement and love.
Read Also: How To Heal Really Chapped Lips
Best Merry Christmas Wishes
Wow! What a year it has been. Its wrapping up now, about to give room for the New Year. Many people have walked the journey of this year with you. They are your friends, colleagues, boss, husband, wife, father, mother, brother, brother or sister. In one way or another, they have all played a role in making the journey of this year an interesting one. You have much to be grateful for. We all have much to be grateful for.
May the Lord give you the grace to forgive every wrong done to you. In Jesus Name, may He heal your hurt and make your home blossom again.
May the light of the Holy Spirit shine into your home and expose every hidden work of darkness. May your home receive the breath of life in Jesus name.
Whether the devil likes it or not, you will smile again. The Lord will arise for your sake. He will calm every storm and increase your joy. Amen.
Thank you for visiting. I hope you found what you needed. Please feel free to share. Xoxo.